Would you like to earn passive income from your site? Utilizing AdSense is perhaps the most ideal approaches to bring in cash on the web.
This article will tell you the best way to add AdSense to your WordPress site and assist you with beginning.
Step 1. Create AdSense Account and Connect to Website
You need to sign up for a Google Adsense account. Once you have done on creating account, you need to connect AdSense with your WordPress site. Please see guides and screenshot below:
- On dashboard, you will see “Connect your site to AdSense” page, there’s a set of code which you should embed to your WordPress site’s header.
- Use the following ad code to activate your account and start showing ads.
Step 2. Login to your WordPress Account
- On the left sidebar, Go to “Appearance” and click “Theme editor” sub menu.
Step 3. Paste the Adsense Code
- Paste the Adsense code inside the “<head></head>” tags of HTML.
- Click “Update File” to save changes.
Step 4. Confirmation
- Go back to your Adsense account and check the “Show ads as soon as account is ready” and “I’ve pasted the code to my site“.
- Click “Done” to save changes.
Step 5. You will get a notification
- You will get a notification after few second that the code you’ve pasted was found.
- Click “Got it”.
- Note: Account activation usually takes less than a day, but in some cases take longer.
If you have any questions, just comment down below. Thank you.