Do you want to embed your YouTube videos to your Blogger site?
This article will show you on how to that, just simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to YouTube and select the video you want to embed to your Blogger site.
- You will see the SHARE button below the video you’ve selected.
- Click on SHARE and click EMBED.
- Copy the given CODE on the side side.
- And go to your Blogger account.
- Click on New Post to create post.
- Inside your Post, click on HTML to paste the HTML code you’ve copied from YouTube.
- Paste the given code here.
- You can also set the Height and the Width of the iframe, alignment and other controls as you want.
- Once you’ve done, click on Build to see the result of the HTML code.
- Add some information on your page then click on Publish.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below.
Please follow and like us: